Virtual Thanksgiving Build Competition
We are really excited to be bringing another round of virtual building over the upcoming holidays. Our first build will be Thanksgiving week. You can start now, and the final build will be due by Thanksgiving, voting will start on Friday and go through till Sunday. The winner will be announced on Monday! The winner of this virtual build challenge will get a LEGO Storage 4 piece Tote and Play mat. An awesome LEGO branded way to store and use your LEGO! Please submit entries to email@example.com.
In 1924, the Macy’s department store in New York City employees and colleagues came together and wanted to celebrate and give back to the community, so, they hosted the very first parade. Along with wanting to showcase the opening of the “World’s Largest Store” and its 1 million square feet of retail space at the start of the busy holiday shopping season. The parade started out in 1924 as a 6 mile parade, and the show lasted merely two blocks of entertainment. Fast forward to now, the route has been scaled back to a length of two-and-a-half miles, but the size of the parade itself has blossomed with dozens of balloons, marching bands, celebrities, floats, and cheerleaders lasting 3 hours! Who watches this parade? For our family, Thanksgiving and the holidays are kicked off with this parade!
Lets celebrate Thanksgiving this year with our own "Thanksgiving Day Parade" of LEGO builds. For this virtual build competition you'll need to submit your very own parade float! Be creative, do a little research into what goes into a parade float, and submit by Thanksgiving!
Please read the terms and conditions below, when submitting your photo please "acknowledge you have read and accept the terms and conditions" in the body of your email.
Terms, and all the Legal Jargon:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up/submit at the www.thebrickleage.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry or accompanied by an adult during submission. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Georgia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Brick League, LLP its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”) are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Brick League, LLP as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 16, 2022. Build entries can be submitted through November 24, 2022. Voting starts November 25, 2022 and ends November 27, 2022. Winner announced November 28th, 2022.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brick League, LLP. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brick League, LLP.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive LEGO Storage 4 -Piece Tote and Play Mat, MSRP $50.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brick League, LLP. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Brick League, LLP discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Brick League, LLP to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Brick League, LLP. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Brick League, LLP shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BRICK LEAGUE, LLP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Brick League, LLP, anyone acting on behalf of Brick League, LLP, and Brick League, LLP’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brick League, LLP. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Brick League, LLP from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Brick League, LLP may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Brick League, LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brick League, LLP ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Brick League, LLP may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brick League, LLP . Brick League, LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brick League, LLP has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made,Brick League, LLP reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Brick League, LLP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction o